Screenshot of The Slott Report website
Who: Ed Slott and Company
What: IRA Tax Law Information
Overview: The Slott Report offers information about tax law concerning all aspects of Individual Retirement Accounts, and includes planning strategies. It’s the blog offshoot of the original web site http://www.irahelp.com/.
- Site use is free, and you’re not required to register or provide personal information.
- The home page is uncluttered, and provides Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook and YouTube options.
- You can sign up to receive free monthly emails, or use RSS to check content more frequently.
- The site is fairly new, with relatively limited content.
- Several links were broken and the site does not yet appear very active.
Opinion: The Slott Report is presently a pale, though garish, imitation of the original site. Over time, the content archives may grow, but more useful information is found at http://www.irahelp.com/.
Taxing Lessons Final Grade: C
Review Policy Disclosure: Taxing Lessons receives no compensation for web site reviews and has no affiliation with the reviewed sites.